Wednesday, February 22, 2006

As an uppity member of the vast right wing conspiracy...

...I am appalled by this, but I have been tagged by my good and nekkid friend Sonia-Belle in some bizarre chain letter version of blog pimping. I am supposed to answer these questions and force four of my friends to endure this. Forget Gitmo, Sonia is the menace we all must fear.

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?

I like my movies in color when there are intimate scenes, black and white participants aren't an issue for me.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?

Other than this list of questions I would say...no it's this list.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?

I have...click,click...always been ...click,click...partial to...click,click...eight track

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?

OK, how the hell did you find me? I thought this was anonymous until that one...

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?

Sure now you get serious, all right I'll bite it's the fascination with multi-culturalism.

6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?

Obviously I would be tolerant of other cultures in their world and demand that they assimilate into mine at my place.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?

I would have met Sonia before we were both married, barring that I would pretend to be a woman when I meet her.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?

I would have given Ross Perot a new hobby in 1992

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose?

How dare anyone question the allure of the Ryman Auditorium? Martina McBride sings at one, the other has a reputation of finishing with a fat lady.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?

The OJ case...wait did you mean solved or convicted

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?

J.D. Salinger (and ignoring the fact that you just asked an extra question) I would serve red beans and rice, but only if it was Monday.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?

I need no assistance from John Lennon to know that this shameless blog pimping is wrong on so many levels.

OK, so it's time to tag 4 other people. ERRRR:

getalife a vicious liberal that I happen to love like a brother.

China Daily an International model that I don't know. but suspect will hate me for this.

living101 a blog that I suspect would be liberal if it was political, but maybe it is just quirky. Added because we are neighbors.

You said four I grabbed this one out of the ether.

If you want to perpetuate this the questions are here without answers to strip out.

My apologies in advance to everyone but "getalife" because this is right up his alley.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?