Tuesday, May 30, 2006

On The Road Again.....


Comments:
Are you going to be a little dot on the map that we can watch travelling? Can you make it a "red" dot?
 
travel safe my friend!
 
RW,

I am so glad that you will be with us again full time. WE enjoyed your sunny vacation but selfishly want you home again.

I read yesterday's posts from you and felt really good. Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.
 
mgc,

Time to break out with "Happy days are here again."

I play a little piano so I will help you out.....
 
Great picture of Barbaro on the mend on the front of today's paper. An exceptional week of recovery for him. I'm happy!
 
Dammit, you're gone AGAIN?????
 
Okay, I see that you're actually on your way BACK so I guess I can't be mad at you anymore...
 
dusty,
that is exactly the song i am playing in the picture. you are so good!
 
mgc,

You are the best. I think we are even playing in the same key!

I know RW will appreciate all this great music we are playing just for him.
 
dusty,
of course we are in the same key, silly, we are even in perfect harmony... lalalalala...
 
What's this?

I have to pimp your new blog on your own damn blog?? The horror!!

ml after dark blog
 
OO,

I wish I knew how to put a little traveling car in motion on the post. Next time I'll try to find DavidU for some assistance

mgs & Dusty,

Thanks for the great tunes and kind words. My wife wanted me to turn off the computer when we got home last night, but I told her I couldn't do that to you guys. Once I told her the caligator wouldn't be yodeling she was fine.

Hi Nicole!
 
Seneca,

I'll get the cross-linking done eventually. Thanks for the pimping.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?