Wednesday, September 27, 2006

If only Osama had been a reporter....

CLINTON: You don’t want to go there, Peter. You don’t want to go there. Not after what you people did and the way you, your network, what you did with Kenneth Starr. The way your people repeated every little sleazy thing he leaked. No one has any idea what that’s like. That’s where I failed. You want to know where I failed? I really let it, it hurt me. I thought I believed in a, I thought I lived in a country where people believe in the Constitution and the rule of law, freedom of speech. You never had to live in a time when people you knew and cared about were being indicted, carted off to jail, bankrupted, ruined because they were Democrats and because they would not lie. So I think we showed a lot of moral fiber to stand up to that, to stand up to these constant investigations, to this constant bodyguard of lies, this avalanche that was thrown at all of us. And, yes, I failed once. And I sure paid for it. And I’m sorry.

Video at Hot Air. This link opens in this window, click the title to open in a separate window.

Yes if Bin Laden had just made some comment about Slick Willy possibly doing a less than perfect job Bubba would have been all over him with fingers wagging and giving him a stern lecture.

Chris Wallace should have watched this video so he would have known what the late Peter Jennings knew, don't have your chairs too close when the rage kicks in.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?