Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Katie Couric wants you to know you might find this repugnant

This country is in a moral free-fall. For over two generations, the public school system has taught in a moral vacuum, expelling God from the school and from the government, replacing him with evolution, where the strong kill the weak, without moral consequences and life has no inherent value.

We teach there are no absolutes, no right or wrong. And I assure you the murder of innocent children is always wrong, including by abortion. Abortion has diminished the value of children.

Suicide has become an acceptable action and has further emboldened these criminals. And we are seeing an epidemic increase in murder-suicide attacks on our children.

If she meant that you might find the truth in that statement repugnant I might agree. It is pretty repugnant that we've let ourselves get to that point, but since she meant the problem was Mr. Rohrbough having the audacity to say that, I find her warning repugnant. Do they still call it the CBS Evening News?

Comments:
RW,

I think Katie's use of the word "repugnant" may have been sub-consciously influenced by the KOS Kids' use of "repugnuts" to describe Republicans.

Next up - Katie will refer to Bush as a "chump", an "imp", and an "emperor".
 
RW: This is EXACTLY what I was talking about at ml's when I was met with the cry for individual rights. Domestic terrorism came to my mind with the recent shooting as well.

I had posted a comment at Wooten's "Terrorists or Criminals" column the other day. "When will Iraqis & Afghanis see their problem as terrorists?" When the impact & pain becomes too much to bare. Went on to ask. "Is America's pain threshhold too high."
 
@@,

I do think we try to bear to much and when the breaking point comes conservatives generally try to confront the issue and liberals blame everyone they see with the exception of who or what caused us the pain.
 
dz152all
 
You don't know me?
You just met me?
You won't let me?
Well if I couldn't have it
(Silly wabbit)
Why you sweatin' me??


-- Tupac, "I Get Around"

Since I don't often have anything to add to your posts I'm submitting rap lyrics instead. They'll put some hair on your chest.
 
Nicole,

I can't believe you didn't post that on the Russian chicken leg post. Making your rounds early today I see.
 
Do I need to post more rap lyrics just to understand what you're talking about?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?