Wednesday, November 01, 2006

John Kerry "apologizes" by calling the troops stupid again

Statement of Senator John Kerry

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.

I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.

It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don’t want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.


In other words, if you were stupid enough to misunderstand his words he apologies for your stupidity. Nice one, John care to try again tomorrow?

Comments:
RW: Just curious, do you see me (well not actually see me) but know when I'm fumbling around in here?

I haven't seen my trashcan for some time now. I couldn't even get in to edit my profile. I've been stumbling around so I could fix my link, and now I forgot what I posted with the link. I'm laughing at myself, but very excited I found my trashcan.

Oh well, you'll just have to look stupid up ^^^ there. :-P

I linked to the same thing on your previous thread. Making sure I covered Kerry's ass cracks with insults.
 
@@,

Up where? I'm glad you're easily amused if finding your trashcan was all it took.

If the blog is sending email in a timely fashion I see posts sometimes that aren't on the blog anymore when I pop in, so I guess yes I "see" you fooling around in here.
 
It really doesn't take much to amuse me RW.

It's easy.

Bye!!!!
 
Just in case anybody is interested.

Ted Kennedy should be next. That would be just grand. The only way we could get him out of Congress. Massachussetts sure won't.
 
Kerry should have had T. Kennedy issue the apology for him, huh?

Does anyone ever run against these jokers?
 
JayNot: I've always wondered that myself. I don't think I've ever seen any coverage in the media where they ran opposed, but then I'm a southern-Cali girl.

RW probably knows, he's a southern New Englander if I recall.

I hope you're feeling better.
 
@@/Jay not jay,

They generally have opposition. Kerry has even had some fairly close calls.

What is southern New England?
 
I am @@, thank you.

RW, if you're from North of Philly and South of Boston, you are a South New Englander (just a guess).
 
A southern New Englander is a transplant. Are you going to accuse me of being "too convoluted" like rushncap does?

That does not speak well for you RW.

At least JayNot applied a little logic.
 
@@,

You do a lot of comparing me to rushncap over here. A † to my ♥

I'm from Brockton, but I moved south when I was three...how long must I pay???
 
RW: I would never pierce your heart. I like you too much. You have a sense of humor.

For some strange reason, which I can't explain, I like playing with rushncap. He's so amusingly odd.

I always prefer those kids who have to struggle the most. They're the challenge that draw my attention.

I'm unemployed for the time being and it's driving me crazy.
 
@@,

If you take on rushncap as a project you'll have a full time occupation.

I bet he's loads of fun at a party. /sarc
 
a big wanker too.

/still fun to push around:)
 


Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?