Saturday, December 16, 2006

Danny Bonaduce and r-e-s-p-e-c-t



(Hat tip: Buy Danish)

Comments:
Honu said...
RW -- if you say so.

I'll let you tell me about the Fair Tax someday -- that way I'll listen :.-)

You won't preface it with "now listen, you idiot moonbat(ic) so and so and so and so. tee hee hee

12/16/2006 09:31:19 PM

*************************

RW-(the original) said...
Honu,

Scooter is very well versed on the Fair Tax, more so than I am, and he would never preface his explanation with any of that either.

We need to move the comments up and show a little love for Danny.

12/16/2006 09:37:38 PM

.

.

(is this what you meant :-.)
 
Honu,

You're a funny girl tonight Honu. ;-) What's the wine selection for the evening?
 
Honu,

You were just named Time's person of the year!

But so was I, and @@, and Buy Danish, and Jay not jay, getalfe, Dusty, even our anonymous link spammer was named POTY.
 
Ahhhhh -- that would be a Sterling Merlot 2001, my friend -- may I pour you a glass?

(Gees, I'm sounding like my next stop needs to be rehab!) I will need a cab home from the bar, however.
 
Mind-shattering, RW, mon EX-bon ami?

I'm hurt, HURT I say.

But you know that includes Barbie, too. You can KHPA.

Time Magazine. . .what a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat publication.

I'm composing my thank you Letter-to-the-Editor now.
 
Honu,

Are you misunderstanding the phrase "mind shattering?" The other day you were merely talking about knowing someone who had a kid on TV as a really big thing. Surely being named Person of the Year is mind shattering.*

Yes, I'll have that Merlot now!

.

*Even if it is an anti-American piece of trash that isn't even suited to line Midori's cage.
 
RW -- crying laughing right now -- that last line was priceless.

Did your great mind figure out KHPA?

Meet you at the bar. . .
 
What is Kiss Her Plastic Ass, Alex?
 
Pass the Chilean Merlot please.

Oh, I feel all warm and fuzzy now, Time made me the person of the year? ME, ME! Oh wonderful me.

Woops, I need to pass gas now. j/k
 


Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?